Sadly, this is my last post as a Chief Waffle Officer for Eggo® Waffles.
And because this is my last post, I thought I would incorporate my 3 favorite things into one tasty little treat…..
Nutella, Ice-Cream and Eggo® Waffles.
I hope you enjoyed all of my creations.
Incase you missed them here they are
Annnnnnddddd, this is my last reminder to post your awesome creation of the Eggo® Facebook page for your chance at $5k
- 2 Eggo Homestyle Mini Waffle sheets, separated and toasted
- Breyers Extra Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 teaspoons Nutella
- Spread each waffle mini with ½ teaspoon Nutella.
- Add about a 2 tablespoon scoop of ice cream on-top of 1 Nutella covered Eggo mini waffle and top with another Nutella covered Eggo Mini Waffle.
- Eat immediately or place back in freezer until ready to eat.
*I have teamed up with Kellog’s Eggo® Waffles for Waffle Week, all opinions and recipes are 100% mine.