When I think of amusement park food, one of the first things that pops into my head is the Churro!
Have you had them?
The are crispy fried dough sticks covered in cinnamon sugar. Their kinda ridiculously good.
As a Chief Waffle Officer, when I saw the Eggo® French Toast Waffles, I knew I had to run with my Churro thought.
These little Churro Eggo® Dippers are a perfect snack for your kiddos after school and the honey peanut butter dip is perfect for slathering all over them.
Grab your French Toast Waffles, slap on some butter and sprinkle with a hefty shake of cinnamon sugar, pop in your toaster oven and YUM.
The Great Waffle Off recipe contest is in full swing over at the Eggo® facebook Page!
- 2 Eggo French Toast Waffles
- 1 teaspoon Butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Sugar
- ¼ cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 3 teaspoons Milk
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- ⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Toast Eggos.
- While still hot spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cut into strips.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, milk, honey and cinnamon.
- Serve with waffle strips.
*I have teamed up with Kellog’s Eggo® Waffles for Waffle Week, all opinions and recipes are 100% mine.