I hope you guys aren’t sick of waffles yet, I know I’m not.
These are really really good y’all.
And probably one of the simplest things I have ever created using a bunch of shortcuts.
But you know what? Shortcuts are totally fine.
When you are entertaining, you don’t want to be in the kitchen for days or spend a ka-billion dollars.
These little Buffalo Chicken Eggo® Bites can be made in the time it takes to cook frozen chicken nuggets.
Tip: Get good quality chicken nuggets. Not the kind that are like nasty little sponges inside. Ewwweww.
You can certainly make your own, but using store bought is much much easier.
I hope you make these tasty little nuggets for your next party.
Or you can certainly just make a single serving just for you.
Have you seen some of the recipes that people are entering in the “Great Waffle Off“? Oh my, there are some really good ones in there! Make sure you enter yours for a chance to win $5000.
- 2 sheets Kellogs Eggo Waffle Minis, toasted and separated
- 8 Pre-made Freezer Chicken Nuggets(good quality), cooked to package directions.
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Place the buffalo wing sauce in a medium bowl, add the chicken nuggets and toss to fully coat.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over chicken nuggets and top with blue cheese crumbles and green onion.