Hi, It’s your Chief Waffle Officer here.
I’m back with day # 2 of Eggo® Waffle Week.
This yummy little sammy is another prime example of how Eggos® can be seen as just more than a waffle on a plate.
Panini sandwiches are my favorite, so it was only fitting that I swapped out the bread for a nice Eggo® Thick and Fluffy Waffle.
Don’t forget to create your own recipe and enter it into the Great Waffle Off contest!!
- 4 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffles
- 2 teaspoons Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- ½ tablespoon Mustard
- 2 slices Deli Chicken,thickly sliced
- 2 slices Deli Ham,thickly sliced
- 2 slices Munster Cheese, or your favorite cheese
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Set panini press to 350.
- In a tiny bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Spread one side of each waffle with butter and the opposite side with mayonnaise/mustard mixture. (the buttered sides will go against the panini press)
- Fill each waffle with deli meat, cheese, spinach and salt and pepper.
- Place on panini press and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
*I have teamed up with Kellog’s Eggo® Waffles for Waffle Week, all opinions and recipes are 100% mine.