Ohhhh, no you don’t.
Wipe that turned up lip right off your face.
Chocolate and Bacon are totally a thing…
I swear, I saw it on the internets.
My taste testers said, the bacon flavor was not at all overpowering. Just a hint of smokiness.
They were pretty darn tasty.
Come on, be a little adventurous.
And that’s it, that’s all I got for Chocolate Covered Bacon Week.
I hope you enjoyed!
And don’t forget my super helpful video on how to get your chocolate smooth when dipping your pretzel
- 1 10oz. Bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 package semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked crispy then crumbled
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip pretzel in chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.