I love love love Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
It only seemed fitting to make them in a pretzel rod form.
Not really possible to use fresh strawberries,…that would be interesting.
Soooooo, dried strawberries it is.
Hope you like these, they are tasty and pretty!
Again, below is my video on how to get a smooth pretzel.
Did you miss yesterdays S’mores Pretzel Creation?
Click here to go to it.
- 1 (10oz.) Bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 (12oz.) bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 cups Dried Strawberries, chopped
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip a pretzel in the chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with chopped dried strawberries.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Store in a sealed container.