No Favorite Things Thursday today.
But I have my favorite chocolate covered pretzels for you.
Theeeeeeeeeese are my favorite.
You know what they remind me of?
Samoa Girls Scout Cookies! uh-huh…they sure do.
Gooey caramel, chocolate and toasted coconut.
All my favorite things in one place.
It’s a happy day.
Do me a favor, if you make these, don’t be lazy and not toast the coconut.
Toasted coconut ROCKS.
If you have missed my other Chocolate Covered Pretzels..I’ve got you covered…
And don’t forget my video on how to get the chocolate smooth on your pretzel.
- 1 10oz. package Pretzel Rods
- 14 oz. package Caramel Candies(suck as Kraft Caramels), unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups shredded coconut, toasted
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Place the caramels and water into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Spread a thinish layer of caramel over the pretzel, leaving about 1½” of bear pretzel at the bottom(the part you hold).
- Dip pretzel in chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.