Kids are back to school.
Have yours gotten sick yet?
Both my kids have missed a day of school.
We have already gotten the “someone in school has lice” letter.
I have heard, “Ewwww, Mom, guess who threw up in lunch.”
“There’s a kids in class who picks his nose and eats it.”
Our offspring are little Petri Dishes of nastiness.
Kids are gross.
We’re on day 3 of Chocolate Covered Pretzel Week.
Did you miss any?
These Double Peanut Chocolate Covered Pretzels were my husbands favorite.
I’m not a big straight up peanut fan, however I can tear up some peanut butter…go figure. So, I am saving my favorite pretzel creation for tomorrow.
I took these to work and they were gobbled up like nobodies business.
Everyone loved the snap of the chocolate on the outside and the creamy peanut butter against the pretzel.
Yeah, they were a nice little treat.
Don’t forget my short video on how to get a smooth pretzel…click here.
- 1 bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 (10oz.) bag Pretzel Rods
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Salted Cocktail Peanuts, Chopped
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Spread a thinnish layer of peanut butter over the pretzel stick leaving about 1½ " of bear pretzel at the bottom (the part you hold)
- Dip pretzel in chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
And Congrats to Marcia..You won my Smithfield Giveaway