Welcome to the most delicious week ever!
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Week.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels have to be like the most easiest little tasty treat you can possible make.
You need pretzels, chocolate and a topping(s) if desired.
So this week I am going to be sharing FIVE different chocolate covered pretzels with you.
I hope you enjoy.
My first Chocolate Covered Pretzel is S’mores.
A layer of marshmallow fluff, covered in chocolate, and then sprinkled with mallow-bits and dusted graham cracker crumbs.
I have also done a really quick video on how to get a smooth pretzel. It’s key to a pretty pretzel.
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff, warmed
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- ½ Graham Cracker, crumbs
- Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with non stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Spread a thinish layer of fluff over the pretzel, leaving about 1½” of the pretzel uncovered at one end (the end where you will hold the pretzel).
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip a pretzel in the chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with the mallow bits and graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Store in a sealed container.