The big football game is coming up. Don’t you think it silly we can’t actually print the words that rhyme with Duper Soul??
Soooo, I shall be the rule follower that I am and call it ‘The Big Game”.
I can’t even begin to tell you how easy this little tasty appetizer is. Their assembly take less than 5 minutes…probably like 2 minutes. Very non committal.
Go ahead and make these for the Big Game. I am sure they will be gobbled right up!
I again choose Lorraine® Cheese because I knew once it melted, it would drape perfectly over the chicken nugget and beg to be popped into the mouth! And I indeed was correct, just take a gander at the photo below…don’t you just want to lick your screen??!?!?!?
They start with a frozen chicken nugget. But do me a favor, get a GOOD quality nugget,none of the pieces and parts, spongy ones. That’s just plain nasty.
Cut up your ever so creamy and delicious Lorraine® Cheese
Cut up your ham slices
Place the Lorraine® Cheese and the ham on the cooked chicken nuggets and pop them back in the oven for a minute or so until the chases begins to melt. Top with honey mustard and parsley.
- 16 good Quality Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 2 slices Lorraine® Lacy Cheese cut into 16 2″ square pieces
- 2 slices deli Ham, thinly sliced, cut int 16 pieces
- 4 teaspoons Honey Mustard Dressing
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook chicken nuggets per package directions.
- Remove from oven(keep oven on).
- Place a square of cheese on chicken nugget, followed by ham. Place back in oven and bake for an additional minute or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, spread ¼ teaspoon honey mustard dressing onto, garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve warm.
Take a peak at my other recipes that I developed with the Best Swiss in all-the-land….
**Post sponsored by Lorraine® Cheese. I have been compensated for recipe development. All opinions are 100% mine.**