Want to make something delightful for your Mother’s Day brunch???
Well, these little Crab Puffs are pure Puffection™!!!
I am so glad I partnered with Pepperidge Farm®, because now I realize how useful Puff Pastry can be in the kitchen.
I have been sooooooo under utilizing it.
You could have a whole party and use puff pastry in a ka-zillion different ways and no one would catch on that everything was made with the flaky-buttery sheets or cups of gold.
You can do sweet or you could do savory, or both, which is what I did.
Did you miss last weeks recipe?? Key Lime Tarts. The easiest and most impressive dessert recipe on the face of the planet.
This week I went savory to show the versatility.
I wanted to create something that was easy to put together for a party or brunch.
You can make the filling one day in advance and let the flavors meld overnight in the fridge.
Just a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
Mix and toss in some chopped green onions.
Mix in the lump crab
Flour your counter and roll one Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheet into a 10″ X 15″ rectangle.
With a pizza cutter of knife, cut into 24, 2 1/2″ squares.
Press the squares into a mini muffin tin and add 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture into the cups. Bake!
Told you it was easy!
Simple and impressive semi-make ahead appetizer.
- 8 oz. Lump Crab Meat
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Green Onions, chopped plus one more for garnish
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic worcestershire, soy sauce and green onions.
- Flour counter top and roll out sheet to a 10″ x 15″ rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife slice 24 2½” squares.
- Place one square in each mini muffin well.
- Add one tablespoon crab mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puff pastry is golden.
- Top with green onions and serve immediately.
*I have been compensated for recipe development, however all opinions are 100% mine.