I know right?
On the heels of my CRAZY popular Nutulla Hot Chocolate from last year, I thought I would make another amazingly delicious little drink.
I am completely aware that you might not take the time to crush candy canes and melt chocolate to dip your coffee cup into, but I do know you can scoop a scoop of peppermint ice-cream and plop it into your coffee.
So next time you are at the store…pick yourself up some peppermint ice-cream while it is in season and make yourself a fabulous coffee treat.
This would also be amazing in hot chocolate.
- Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Peppermint Ice Cream
- Candy Canes,crushed
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate,melted
- Place the melted chcolate onto a small plate or saucer.
- Dip the rim of a coffee cup into the melted chocolate.
- Allow to harden for a few minutes.
- Place the crushed candy canes onto a small plate or saucer
- Dip the chocolate coated rim into the crushed candy canes.
- Pour coffee into cup.
- Scoop out desired number of ice-cream scoops and place into coffee.
And the winner of my Smucker’s GIveaway is
Jessica To- Please contact me within 72 business hours to claim your prize