Sleep overs call for yummy breakfast treats. Easy yummy treats.
I planned on making homemade cinnamon rolls, but I forgot to thaw out my cinnamon roll dough that I made a couple of months ago. But you know when you get something in your head to make, you are completely on a mission.
I remembered I had some Pillsbury Crescent rolls in the fridge and thought, “yeah, they will do.”
Easy and delicious I tell you. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED them…and so did the grownups.
Ready for the easiness?
- 1 tube (8 count) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, unrolled and separated
- 5 tablespoons butter,softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an un greased rimmed cookie sheet(one with sides).
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
- Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up tightly.
- Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.