Raise your hand if you eat Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk by the spoonful…..come on, don’t leave me hanging! It is delicious creamy heavenly goodness. Everything in moderation right?
You can use sweetened condensed milk for sooooooo many things. Take a look here, at the Eagle Brand Recipe page, you will be amazed at all of the wonderful recipes they have.
Take a look at this Key Lime Pie Ice Cream with Chocolate recipe I made with sweetened condensed milk! It was soooo easy and one of the best ice creams I have ever made!
Oh, and speaking of recipes. Do you have a fabulous recipe that uses sweetened condensed milk? One that everyone raves about, one that people can’t get enough of? Do you think it could possibly be worth $10,000? You need to enter it into the
Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Sweet Secret Recipe and Essay Contest. Hurry though, it ends December 7th. Click here to enter. You’ll never know if it’s worth $10,000 unless you enter!!!!!!
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 14 oz. semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Line a 8 X 8 pan with foil.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl along with ½ cup Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add peppermint extract and stir until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate and salt with the remaining Sweetened Condensed milk.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Pour the white chocolate over the top and swirl with a knife.
- Top with crushed candy canes.
- Place in the refrigerator for several hours to set.
- Cut and serve.
On to the Giveaway!!!!
One of my readers will win
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (regular, low-fat and fat-free varieties)
- 13 x 9-inch Baking Pan
- Reusable Silicone Baking Liner
- A $50 Gift Card to Cooking.com
GIVEAWAY RULES CONTEST CONTEST CLOSED
One of my readers will win the above prize pack.
1.) Tell me your favorite recipe using Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
(For EACH additional entry, you must leave a SEPARATE comment for EACH ADDITIONAL entry)
2.) Like THE HUNGRY HOUSEWIFE on Facebook
3.) Follow THE HUNGRY HOUSEWIFE on twitter
4.) Tweet using this..Go visit @HungryHousewife for a Eagle Brand GIVEAWAY/$50 Cooks.com gift card http://tinyurl.com/83t2anl
5.) Post about this giveaway on your Facebook Page using this tag http://tinyurl.com/83t2anl
6.) Subscribe to THE HUNGRY HOUSEWIFE via email.
7.) Like Eagle Brand on Facebook
And there you have it, a total of 7 entries for you.
Contest ends Monday December 5th at 8 pm est CONTEST CLOSED
Winner will be chosen by Random.org
Winner MUST CONTACT ME within 72 business hours of winning or another winner will be chosen(NO EXCEPTIONS)
Contest open to US resident only.
One might call the way I cut my fudge wasteful. See all the scraps left behind? Well, you see, you have to be creative. Most people serve coffee after the holiday dinner. So here is what I do…leave a plateful of the “scraps” next to the coffee station so people can drop pieces in their coffee! Instant PEPPERMINT MOCHA! Yeah, I’m a genius.
*Giveaway courtesy of Eagle Brand, all opinions are mine.