August 29, 2011
“Another oatmeal recipe?” you say. Yup, sure nuf is. Oatmeal totally fills me up in the morning like nothing else. You can do a billion things to it. So we had, Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal and now Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal. It’s scrumptious I tell you, scrumptious.
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup skim milk
- pinch kosher salt
- ⅓ cup Coach's Oats
- 1 packet of Splenda
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon jelly (your favorite flavor)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water and milk to a boil.
- Add the oats and salt.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 1 minute.
- Stir in the Splenda,peanut butter and jelly.