|Potato Salad - The World's Best |
Author: Leslie Green-The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
Total time: 11 mins
A delicious Potato Salad that is perfect anytime of year.
- 5 pounds Red Potatoes,cubed
- 6 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1½ cups Mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped(optional)
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Parsley, a handful, chopped
- Place the cubed potatoes in a large pot and fill with enough cold water to cover the potatoes by 2"
- Add the chicken bouillon cubes.
- Bring the potatoes to a boil and boil until fork tender, about 6 minutes. (This time will vary depending how small or large your potatoes are cut)
- While the potatoes are boiling, make the mayo mixture.
- In a medium boil, mix together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, garlic cloves, eggs, salt and pepper and parsley.
- Drain the potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the potatoes and mix well.
You can decrease the amount of garlic if you are not a big garlic fan.
This can be made several days in advance.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2011/05/potato-salad-the-worlds-best.html