|Orange Coconut Kinky Vodka Granita |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 3 cups Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup KINKY® Liqueur (pink bottle)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a shallow baking pan, such as a deep dish glass pie plate or 9 x 9 glass baking pan.Loosely cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer.
- Every 30 minutes, scrape the edges and bottom of dish with the tines of a fork to incorporate any frozen mixture into the non frozen mixture.
- Repeat process until you achieve a slushy consistency. This will take about 3-4 hours.
- Serve in a hallowed out orange or cute dish.
- Serves approximately 6 people.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2014/03/orange-coconut-kinky-vodka-granita.html