|Brownie Bites with Caramel Buttercream |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Brownie Bites with Caramel Buttercream
- 1 18.75 oz. box Brownie Mix (not family size), mixed to package directions using the amounts of eggs,water and oil the package calls for.
- ¾ cup Butter, room temperature
- 2½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Topping
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Additional caramel sauce for drizzle
- Preheat oven to package directions.
- Spay a mini cupcake tin with non-stick spray.
- Divided the prepared brownie batter evenly among the 24 mini cupcake wells
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, caramel and milk, beat until smooth.
- Scoop the frosting into a 12" piping bag fitted with a piping tip with a larger round opening. I use a 1A.
- Hold the piping bag vertically above the brownie, apply pressure so a mound of frosting comes out, release pressure slightly then pipe a smaller mound on tip.
- Drizzle with more caramel sauce.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2014/02/brownie-bites-with-caramel-buttercream.html