|Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 16 good Quality Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 2 slices Lorraine® Lacy Cheese cut into 16 2" square pieces
- 2 slices deli Ham, thinly sliced, cut int 16 pieces
- 4 teaspoons Honey Mustard Dressing
- Parsley for garnish
- Cook chicken nuggets per package directions.
- Remove from oven(keep oven on).
- Place a square of cheese on chicken nugget, followed by ham. Place back in oven and bake for an additional minute or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, spread ¼ teaspoon honey mustard dressing onto, garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2014/01/chicken-cordon-bleu-bites.html