Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 13 mins
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1½ sticks Butter
- 1 (5 oz) can Evaporated Milk
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Peppermint Candy Canes, crushed
- Line a 9″ square pan with foil.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, bring the sugar, butter and milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Allow to boil( at FULL BOIL) for 3 minutes (set the timer!!!)
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow cream until completely smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into your foil lined pan, sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan by the foil liner
- Cut into small squares.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/12/peppermint-fudge.html