Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry HOusewife
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
Total time: 55 mins
An addictive Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bar recipe
- 1⅓ cups Flour
- ¾ cup White Sugar, divided
- ½ cup packed Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup cold Butter, cubed
- 1 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup chopped Pecans
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 can (15oz) Pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Maple Extract
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick foil.
- In a small bowl, mix flour,1/4 cup white sugar, and brown sugar; cut in butter until it is crumbled. Stir in oats and pecans. Save 1 cup for topping.
- Firmly press the remaining crumb mixture into the pan. Bake 15 minutes
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, cinnamon,pumpkin pie spice and remaining ½ cup white sugar until smooth. Add in pumpkin, vanilla and maple extract ; beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat on low speed until just blended.
- Pour over warm crust and sprinkle with the reserved 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the filling is set.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/10/pumpkin-cheesecake-bars.html