Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Classic Deviled Eggs
- 18 Eggs, hard boiled
- ¾ cup real Mayonnaise
- ½ Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Splash Worcestershire Sauce
- Paprika for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, salt and worcestershire sauce to the egg yolks and mix until smooth with a spoon in a hand blender.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or a sturdy zip lock bag, sip one corner and pipe into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/09/deviled-eggs.html