Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Easy oven roasted potatoes
- 28 oz. Baby Red Potatoes
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt (NOT fine table salt)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Crushed Rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with non stick foil.
- Slice the potatoes into 8th's.
- Mix them in a medium bowl with olive oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until soft in the middle and golden on the outside.
- Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Add more salt to liking.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/07/oven-roasted-potatoes.html