|Summer Garbanzo Bean Salad |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 2 cans Libby’s Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Libby’s Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Libby’s Cut Green Beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
- Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
4 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Large handful of Fresh Flat Parsley Leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large bowl, toss together garbanzo beans, corn, green beans, 3 tablespoons olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Pour out onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place in a large bowl, toss with remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, zest and juice of lemon, feta cheese and parsley leaves.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/07/summer-garbanzo-bean-salad-giveaway.html