|Toasted Coconut Popsicles |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Toasted Coconut Popsicles
- 2 cups Whole MIlk
- 1 13.5 can Coconut MILK
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup Sweetened Flaked Coconut, toasted
- Brig to a boil in a medium sauce pan the milk, coconut milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract and brown sugar. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Even distribute toasted coconut into the bottoms of popsicle molds.(I did 1 tablespoon each).
- Pour the liquid into each mold and place in freezer until frozen.
To toast coconut, place coconut onto small cookie sheet and bake at 325 for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully as it burns quickly. Make 4 cups liquid. The amount of popsicles the recipe yields will depend on the size of popsicle molds you are using.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/06/toasted-coconut-popsicles.html