|Yogurt Covered Blueberries |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Total time: 2 mins
Yogurt Covered Blueberries
- 6 oz. Non Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1½ scoops ViSalus Vi-Shape Mix
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with non stick foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and Vi-Shape Mix.
- Toss in a couple blueberries (not all of them because it will freeze the yogurt), coat the blueberries with the yogurt and remove with 2 toothpicks.
- Place on the lined pan.
- Repeat until all the blueberries are covered.
- Freeze until yogurt has frozen, about 1 hour.
- Keep frozen until you are ready to eat.
If you don't have any Vi-Shape on hand at this moment and you HAVE to have these blueberries right now, you can just substitute some vanilla Greek Yogurt and they would be equally scrumptious
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/05/yogurt-covered-blueberries-giveaway.html