|Chocolate Covered Potato Chips |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- 1 /2 8.5 oz. Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips in a bowl or large measuring cup.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds and stir. Cook in additional 15 second increments, stirring in-between until melted and smooth.
- Immediately dip the potato chips one by one in the melted chocolate and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Allow to harden at room temperature for about and hour or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in a sealed container.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/05/chocolate-covered-potato-chips-100-giveaway.html