Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
A simple semi- make ahead appetizer using Puff Pastry and lump crab meat.
- 8 oz. Lump Crab Meat
- 6 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire
- ½ teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Green Onions, chopped plus one more for garnish
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic worcestershire, soy sauce and green onions.
- Flour counter top and roll out sheet to a 10" x 15" rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife slice 24 2½" squares.
- Place one square in each mini muffin well.
- Add one tablespoon crab mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until puff pastry is golden.
- Top with green onions and serve immediately.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/05/crab-puffs.html