|Lemon Pepper Pork and Potatoes |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Houswife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 21 mins
Total time: 26 mins
- 3 squares Lemon Pepper Sauté Express® Sauté Starter, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 Sauté Express® Sauté Starter Square, add potatoes and onions.
- Cook potatoes and onions for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add water and asparagus, cover and cook for and additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove to a plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add the last 2 Sauté Express® Sauté Starter squares to the same pan.
- Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes per side. Return the potato mixture to the pan, toss to coat.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/04/lemon-pepper-pork-and-potatoes-giveaway.html