|Buffalo Chicken Eggo Bites |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 11 mins
An easy appetizer with pre-made chicken nuggets, tossed in Buffalo sauce on top of a crispy Eggo Mini Waffle.
- 2 sheets Kellogs Eggo Waffle Minis, toasted and separated
- 8 Pre-made Freezer Chicken Nuggets(good quality), cooked to package directions.
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Place the buffalo wing sauce in a medium bowl, add the chicken nuggets and toss to fully coat.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over chicken nuggets and top with blue cheese crumbles and green onion.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/04/buffalo-chicken-eggo-bites.html