|Turkey and Ham Eggo Panini |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
Turkey and Ham Panini
- 4 Eggo Thick and Fluffy Waffles
- 2 teaspoons Butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Mayonaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard
- 2 slices Deli Chicken,thickly sliced
- 2 slices Deli Ham,thickly sliced
- 2 slices Munster Cheese, or your favorite cheese
- Handful Fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
- Set panini press to 350.
- In a tiny bowl, mix together mayonnaise and mustard.
- Spread one side of each waffle with butter and the opposite side with mayonnaise/mustard mixture. (the buttered sides will go against the panini press)
- Fill each waffle with deli meat, cheese, spinach and salt and pepper.
- Place on panini press and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/04/turkey-and-ham-eggo-panini.html