Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Total time: 2 mins
Guinness Ice Cream Float
- 2 Bottles Guinness
- 4 scoops Ice Cream, chocolate, vanilla, coffee, caramel would be the tastiest
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pre made Caramel Sauce
- Place 2 pint glasses, a medium bowl and beaters from an electric mixer into the freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl and beaters. Place the beaters back into the mixer
- Add the heavy cream and sugar to the bowl.
- Starting on low speed, start to beat the cream, slowly increase the speed to medium high and beat for about 2 minutes or until the consistency of whipped cream. Set aside.
- Remove glasses from the freezer and scoop 2 scoops of ice cream into each glass.
- Pour Guinness over ice-cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/03/guinness-float.html