|Chicken Wing Dip Croissant Roll Ups |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Chicken Wing Dip
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 4 oz. cream cheese,softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Buffalo sauce
- 1 8oz. package crescent rolls
Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
- 2/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Boil chicken breast in water for 10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Finely chop chicken.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and Buffalo sauce.
- Add the chicken and mix until combined.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Unroll the crescent dough onto a sheet of parchment paper and press the seams together with your fingertips while slightly making the dough a bit bigger.
- Spread the chicken dip onto the dough.
- Roll the dough into a long roll.
- Using dental floss(a knife will squish the dough too much) slice the crescents in equal rounds, about 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Serve with the Buffalo Blue Cheese Dip
**To cut the crescents, using dental floss, shimmy the floss under the dough where you want to make the cut. Take the floss ends in each hand and wrap up and around so the floss, now cross the floss and "cut" the dough, it basically squeezes the dough until it is sliced.**
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2013/02/buffalo-chicken-wing-dip-croissant-roll-ups.html