Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 17 mins
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 to 1¼ cups Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- Sugar for rolling
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add biscuit mix; mix well. Chill at least 1 hour.
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten with fork in criss-cross pattern.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake). Cool.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/12/easy-peanut-butter-cookies-giveaway.html