|Peppermint Ice Cream Coffee |
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 3 mins
Coffee with peppermint ice cream is a treat
- Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Peppermint Ice Cream
- Candy Canes,crushed
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate,melted
- Place the melted chcolate onto a small plate or saucer.
- Dip the rim of a coffee cup into the melted chocolate.
- Allow to harden for a few minutes.
- Place the crushed candy canes onto a small plate or saucer
- Dip the chocolate coated rim into the crushed candy canes.
- Pour coffee into cup.
- Scoop out desired number of ice-cream scoops and place into coffee.
There are not ingredient amounts listed on this recipe.
If you are making one cup, use 1 candy cane and ½ cup chocolate chips
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/12/peppermint-ice-cream-coffee.html