|Grilled Pound Cake with Strawberry Sauce & Ricotta Cream & Giveaway |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 1 1/4 cups Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 (11.5oz) Frozen Pound cake, thawed, cut into 6 (1 1/4" slices)
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Smucker's Spoonable Strawberry Topping
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Spoonable Hot Fudge Sauce
- Preheat grill, panini press, or grill pan.
- Mix together ricotta,powdered sugar,heavy cream and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on both sides of the pound cake slices.
- Grill the pound cake until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- In two separate small bowls, heat the strawberry and hot fudge sauce for about 25 seconds.
- Place the grilled pound cake on a plate, top with ricotta, strawberry and fudge topping.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/11/grilled-pound-cake-with-strawberry-sauce-ricotta-cream-giveaway.html