Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Almond Joy Bark
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- ¼ tsp coconut extract
- ⅛ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup almonds, roughly chopped
- ½ cup coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl,melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments stirring in-between until smooth
- Add coconut and almond extract to chocolate . Mix well.
- Spread over a cookie sheet.
- Don’t worry about spreading it to the edges.
- Spread it however thick you want it to be.
- Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Throw it in the fridge for 45 minutes to harden. And chop it up into shards when hard!
- This takes like 5 minutes to throw together and it is sooooooo very addicting!!!
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/10/favorite-things-thursday-31.html