|Garlic & White Wine Chicken Scaloppine |
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
A quick and EASY chicken dinner using McCormick Gourmet Recipe Mix
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 package McCormick® Gourmet Garlic & White Wine Chicken Scaloppine Recipe & Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- Mix flour and 2 tablespoons of the Seasoning Mix in shallow dish. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Cook ½ of the chicken pieces 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Stir mushrooms into skillet, adding additional oil if needed.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add water, wine and remaining Seasoning Mix.
- Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet.
- Stir in orzo.
- Place chicken over orzo.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and orzo is tender,stirring occasionally.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/10/garlic-white-wine-chicken-scaloppine-giveaway.html