Author: Leslie Gren - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 52 mins
Banana Brownies made with a brownie mix and mashed bananas
- 1 19.5oz box Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 large ripe Bananas, mashed with no lumps
- 1 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Line a 9 x 9 pan pan with non-stick foil or spray with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie mix, eggs,water and bananas about 50 strokes.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to completely cool in pan before cutting.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/11/banana-brownies.html