|Bacon Chocolate Covered Pretzels |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Bacon Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 10oz. Bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 package semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 lb. Bacon, cooked crispy then crumbled
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip pretzel in chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
Makes 20- 25 pretzels
To melt chocolate, place the chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl, cook for 1 minute. Stir. Cook again for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue cooking for 15 second increments, stirring in-between each interval until completely melted.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/09/bacon-chocolate-covered-pretzels.html