|Biscoff Cheesecake Pudding Cookies |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 17 mins
A delightfully soft and chewy cookie made with crushed up Biscoff cookies and cheesecake pudding mix.
- 2¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Table Salt
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup White Sugar
- 1 box (3.4oz) Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Butterscotch Chips
- 12 Biscoff Cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt, set aside
- In a medium bowl,using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add the pudding mix, beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in Biscoff Cookies and butterscotch chips.
- Drop by 1½ -2 tablespoons onto cookie sheet 2 " apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/09/biscoff-cheesecake-pudding-cookies.html