|Easy White Pizza with Sausage |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 17 mins
An easy white homemade pizza.
- 1 Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 8 oz block Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/4 Small Red Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Johnsonville Italian 3 Cheese Chicken Sausage, cooked and sliced
- 6 Basil Leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta, salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread ricotta mixture over pizza crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese,tomatoes,onion,sausage and basil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bottom of crust is crispy.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/09/easy-white-pizza-with-sausage.html