|S'mores Chocolate Covered Pretzels |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
A S'mores Chocolate Covered Pretzel
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff, warmed
- 1 (12 oz.) bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 cups Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- 1/2 Graham Cracker, crumbs
- Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with non stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Spread a thinish layer of fluff over the pretzel, leaving about 1 1/2" of the pretzel uncovered at one end (the end where you will hold the pretzel).
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip a pretzel in the chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with the mallow bits and graham cracker crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Store in a sealed container.
To warm the fluff, place it into a microwaveable bowl and cook for 15 seconds.
To melt chocolate, place the chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl, cook for 1 minute. Stir. Cook again for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue cooking for 15 second increments, stirring in-between each interval until completely melted.
Makes about 20 pretzel rods.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/09/smores-chocolate-covered-pretzels.html