|Strawberry Chocolate Covered Pretzels |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Strawberry Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 (10oz.) Bag Pretzel Rods
- 1 (12oz.) bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- 2 cups Dried Strawberries, chopped
- Line 1 or two baking sheets with non-stick foil.
- Assemble one pretzel at a time.
- Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass such as a pint glass.
- Dip a pretzel in the chocolate and remove the excess by twisting the pretzel rod against the side of the glass and removing at the same time (see my video).
- Sprinkle with chopped dried strawberries.
- Place on baking sheet and when finished with all the pretzels, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Store in a sealed container.
To melt chocolate, place the chocolate chips into a microwaveable bowl, cook for 1 minute. Stir. Cook again for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue cooking for 15 second increments, stirring in-between each interval until completely melted.
Makes about 20-25 pretzels.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/09/strawberry-chocolate-covered-pretzels.html