Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A tangy homemade salad dressing
- 1 Clove Garlic,minced
- 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice (juice from 1/2 lemon)
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend for 15 seconds.
- With the blender still on, add both oils in a slow stream.
- Blend for an additional 15 seconds.
- Place in a sealable container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/08/tangy-salad-dressing.html