Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Grilled Sausage Kabobs
- 4 Johnsonville Beer Brats, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 large Zucchini, sliced into thick slices
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced into thick slices
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced into thick slices
- 1 Large Onion, cut into 8ths
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Place chopped vegetables into medium bowl and toss with salad dressing.
- Allow the vegetables to marinate for 15 minutes or up to a few hours.
- Skewer all ingredients onto 4 BBQ skewers.
- Grill for about 15 minutes turning every few minutes.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/07/grilled-sausage-kabobs.html