Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
A creamy milkshake with toasted marshmallows, graham crackers and Jif Chocolate Hazelnut spread
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream, packed
- 2/3 cups milk
- 4 large Marshmallows, toasted
- 2 sheets regular Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Jif Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Place the milk in a blender.
- Add the ice cream.
- Mix in blender until smooth.
- Add the marshmallows(these will obviously be very sticky), graham crackers and Jif Hazelnut Spread.
- Pulse several times until the last 3 ingredients are incorporated
Makes 4 cups, enough for 2 people.
This is a "eat it with a spoon" milkshake because of the graham crackers.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/06/smores-milkshake-giveaway.html