|Egg and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich |
Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
A satisfying breakfast sandwich with a fried egg and avocado
- 1 English Muffin, toasted
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Avocado
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Butter your toasted English Muffin
- In a small skillet add a tiny amount of butter and a tiny amount of EVOO.
- Fry your egg to your liking.(don't forget to season your egg with salt and pepper) I like mine over easy.
- Slice the avocado in the shell and remove from it from shell with a spoon.
- Place the egg on the English Muffin
- Place the slices of the avocado on the egg.
- Season the avocado with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a small amount of EVOO over the avocado.
- Place the top of the English Muffin on.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/04/egg-and-avocado-breakfast-sandwich.html