Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 1 min
Total time: 2 mins
An easy lemon and garlic shrimp recipe
- ¾ lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (juice from ½ lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon coarse Kosher salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place all of the ingredients except for the butter in a bowl.
- Let marinade for 15 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with a pinch more of Kosher salt.
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/04/lemon-and-garlic-shrimp.html