Author: Leslie Green - The Hungry Housewife
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
An easy deconstructed lasagna
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Hannaford Rotini Pasta (1/2 box), cooked to package directions
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Hannaford 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce ( or your favorite brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Hannaford Ricotta Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 cup My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 Tube Hannaford Refrigerated Croissant Rolls, cooked to package directions (or your favorite brand)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a medium, oven proof skillet, over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink in the middle, drain and return to the skillet.
- To the skillet, add the cooked pasta, pasta sauce, salt, pepper,Italian Seasoning and ricotta cheese, mix until and incorporated and heated through.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place in oven until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes
- Serve with breadsticks
*Price estimate does not include pantry staples you may likely already have. Prices are also adjusted for quantity; for example if a recipe calls for half an onion, we include the cost of that quantity.*
Recipe Created for Sweetbay Supermarket by Leslie Green – The Hungry Housewife.
Photo by Leslie Green – The Hungry Housewife
Recipe by The Hungry Housewife at http://www.thehungryhousewife.com/2012/03/beefy-skillet-lasagna-10-meal.html